Baffle fishway (or baffle fishway) simulation
This module allows to calculate different hydraulic conditions on a baffle fishway with a known geometry. This geometry may come from topographical measurements or from the result of a baffle fishway setup.
Supported baffle fishway types are:
- plane baffles (Denil) fishway;
- "Fatou" baffle fishway;
- superactive baffles fishway;
- mixed / chevron baffles fishway.
This tool allows to calculate one of the following values:
- flow through the pass (m3/s);
- upstream water elevation (m);
- upstream spilling elevation (m).
Given the following mandatory parameters:
- pass type (Plane, Fatou, superactive, mixed);
- slope (m/m).
- pass width (m);
- upstream spilling or apron elevation (m);
- downstream spilling or apron elevation (m).